Norwich Croquet Company Mallet CaseItem#: HN-NRW017
- Butternut, oak, and walnut professional croquet mallet case
- 12-inch fits Wailer, Blaster, and Maul mallets by Norwich Croquet
- 14-inch fits the Watch Hill Hammer only
- Long-lasting, great-looking catalyzed polyurethane finish
- Brass handle and interior bracing for easy transport
- Case dimensions: 39L x 12/14W x 3.5H inches
- Made in the U.S.A. - 3-year warranty included
No warrior would carry a sword without a sheath, so protect your weapon of choice with the Norwich Croquet Company Mallet Case . Made from butternut, oak, and walnut woods in a casual yet elegant design, this case has a brass handle and interior bracing for easy transport. A catalyzed polyurethane finish protects the wood's beauty and adds an attractive sheen. Inside you'll find a designated space for protecting your prized mallet, along with spots for balls and other accessories needed to take your game on the road. This case is sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
The 12-inch wide case fits Norwich Weekapaug Wailer, Borough Blaster, and Mystic Maul mallets. Choose the 14-inch wide option for your Watch Hill Hammer mallet.
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
39L x 12W x 3.5H in., 39L x 14W x 3.5H in.
Butternut / Oak Ply / Walnut
12 Inches, 14 Inches