Notched Rim Diamond Saw BladeItem#: HN-KNI076
- Economy priced 6-in. blade
- Standard notched rim design
- Cuts hard stone
- Use oil based coolant for best results
Notched Rim Diamond Saw Blade
The Notched Rim Diamond Saw Blade may be an economy priced blade, but it cuts like a premium diamond blade. It features a standard notched rim design that provides a smooth cut that can even take on hard stone like Brazilian agate. For best results, use an oil based coolant for longer life and ease of use.
About Kingsley North, Inc.
Since 1939, the expert staff at Kingsley North has the gathered the best lapidary equipment, supplies, and accessories for rock-hounds and hobbyists: rock tumblers, diamond trim saws, faceting equipment, and much more. Kingsley North also carries a full line of jewelry findings: cabochons, cotton filled jewelry boxes and gemstone display cases. Their thorough offering of books and videos help turn the curious beginner into an expert. If your hobby or business involves lapidary art, Kingsley North has everything you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 Diam x .012 Core x .015 Rim x 5/8 Arbor in., 6 Diam x .028 Core x .037 Rim x 5/8 Arbor in.
30 Day Limited
Choose From 2 Options
- Highly refined mineral oil
- Colorless, odorless, non-toxic
- Available in 1-gal. plastic jugs
- Standard Green dop wax
- Good adhesion for general lapidary work
- Softens at 150° F
- Available in .25-lb. package
- For use with SwapTop Trim Saw
- Shaping, edging, and drilling lapidary tool
- Includes: reservoir top and reversible grid surface
- Also: 1-in., 100-grit diamond drum, BitSert
- Table dimensions: 10.75W x 9D inches