Nurseryworks Vetro RockerItem#: HN-NUR118
- Recyclable and clear acrylic rockers
- Soft, water-resistant and stain-resistant microsuede
- Fabric in your choice of color
- Stopper at the back provides smooth, safe rocking
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) free
- Measures 26W x 40.2D x 36.2H inches
Sophisticated, modern, and stunning, the Nurseryworks Vetor Rocker gives you the ultimate experience in comfort and rocking. Made with round, recyclable, and clear acrylic rockers, the Vetor Rocker is hand-crafted and precisely balanced to ensure an amazing experience. Durable acrylic sides and bottom stopper helps to ensure smooth motion as well as safety while the plush seat and back are harmoniously balanced for comfort and stability. Upholstered armrests only add to the comfort and luxury of this rocker. Soft microsuede material is both water and stain-resistant and comes in your choice of color. Whether you use this modern rocker to get your baby to sleep or as seating in a different room, you'll love the contemporary style and luxurious comfort of this sophisticated rocker.
- Precisely balanced for unbelievable comfort
- Hand-crafted to guarantee an amazing rocking experience
- Plush seat and back are comfortable and stable
- Upholstered arm rests add to the comfort of this rocker
- Hidden hardware adds to the beauty of the chair
The mission of Nurseryworks is to provide clean, simple, handcrafted contemporary furnishings made with environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing processes. Nurseryworks are green, safe, and stylish choices because: (1) they use renewable resources, (2) they are tested to governmental standards on a quarterly basis, and are JPMA certified, (3) when medium density fiberboard (MDF) is called for, Nurseryworks uses Grade E0, the safest grade available, (4) Nurseryworks uses low-VOC finishes, lacquers, and glues, and (5) Nurseryworks uses formaldehyde-free dyes.
Dimensions & Specifications
26W x 40.2D x 36.2H in.
Dark Wood, Light Wood
Browns, Grays, Neutrals
A cotton cloth and a nontoxic cleanser will handle most needs. Nurseryworks fabrics are stain- and water-resistant; blotting a stain immediately with water will remove most spills. If using a fabric cleanser, an inconspicuous spot should be tested to ensure that it does not discolor the fabric. Periodic polishing or oiling of legs that have a stain finish will maintain the rich tones.