Oakland Living Coventry Wicker GliderItem#: HN-OL298
- All-weather resin wicker over steel frame
- Fade-resistant Coffee, Natural, or White finish
- Generous seat and rounded backrest in lattice weave pattern
- Optional weather-resistant, quick-dry cushion choice of prints
- Minimal assembly required
- Dimensions: 24L x 46W x 33H inches
Loveseat, Optional seat cushion
As fetching as it is functional, the Oakland Living Coventry Wicker Glider exudes plenty of upscale appeal, thanks to its Southern style, modern design, and soft curves. Ideal for indoors or out, this glider creates the perfect cozy spot to catch up with a friend or unwind over a cup of coffee. The generous seat and rounded backrest in lattice weave pattern will envelope you in luxurious comfort even without the optional seat cushion in Black Floral or Stripes. Available in a choice of Coffee, Natural, or White finishes, this handsome glider boasts an all-weather resin wicker over a sturdy steel frame for years of enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
35 lbs., 39 lbs.
46W x 24D x 33H in.
Some Assembly Required
Classic Outdoor Gliders
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
$29.99 to $31.99
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Zippered closure offers easy removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Includes a set of 2 toss pillows
- Dimensions: 16L x 14W x 6H inches
$39.98 to $44.98
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well built
- Poor pack cheap cushion
Comments about Oakland Living Coventry Wicker Glider:
This product looked a very dark brown almost black in the photo. Also, the pad looked alot thicker and had some blue in it. The actual glider was just a shade darker than med brown and the pad was a green and brown leaf pattern on a black background, only about 2" thick and about 18" long. The product was packed poorly with the original box and plastic in the bottom of the box - maybe this was returned at one time. The glider was easy to assemble and with some WD40 glides beautifully. I probably will invest in a better seat cushion, but overall the glider is well made.