Oakland Living 53 in. Dragonfly ChimineaItem#: HN-OL526
Accentuate your patio or deck with the beauty of nature and the rich tones of this Chimenea from Oakland Living. With embossed dragonflies flittering among a floral design, this Chimenea will become the highlight of your entertainment area. Toss in a few logs to create a cheerful glow, or add charcoal to grill your favorite recipes in the open air. Best of all, enjoy this work of art for years to come with the antique bronze finish that resists cracking, peeling, and chipping.
- Features floral motifs and dragonfly embossed design
- Lasting cast iron chimenea
- Requires basic assembly
- Optional charcoal for grilling; space for 3-5 logs
- Tough, rustic bronze powder-coat finish
- Measures 20L x 23W x 53H in.
With the Oakland Living 53 in. Dragonfly Chiminea gracing your patio or deck, you can continue partying well after the stars appear, even on chilly fall nights. Made from sturdy cast iron for years of use, this chimenea boasts embossed dragonfly and floral accents, making it the perfect buy for anyone who loves nature. The hardened powder-coated Antique Bronze finish is fade-, chip-, and crack-resistant and retains its beauty even years down the line. Fit three to five logs into it for warmth or use it with charcoal for cooking your favorite food on the grill!
Dimensions & Specifications
23L x 20W x 53H in.
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
- Features click-close straps and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with toggle, tightens for a custom fit
- Fits most chimneys up to 38 diam. x 52.75H inches
$55.45 to $114.99
- High grade steel frame rack with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish stands up to the elements. Baked on not sprayed for a smooth even finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Frame spacer bars at every connection delivers strength and stability to the frame.
- Assembles in minutes with nut and bolt connections. Goes up fast and breaks down for storage in off season.
- High quality polyester cover is UV treated inside and out for ultimate UV protection. 2 way adjustable.
- Heavy duty hook and loop fasteners make cover attachment quick and easy. Fully adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack. Expands out to fit split wood up to 24" in length.
- Three tongs grip firewood up to 8 inches thick
- Lever action handle with rubber grip
- All steel construction
- Overall dimensions are 35.5L x 3.75W x 3H inches
- No assembly required