Oakland Living Hummingbird 45 in. ChimeneaItem#: HN-OL529
This decorative fireplace for your outdoor entertaining area doesn't just provide heat, but it's also a beautiful accent piece for your space. The cast iron construction is resistant to chipping, cracking and fading, and it has a stunning antique finish. It features a pattern of flowers and humming bird's that's unlike any other fireplace. Enjoy relaxing and lounging by a warm fire, or use the piece to grill out. This can be moved around easily and used all year long.
- Features floral and hummingbird embossed pattern
- Made of quality cast iron for long-lasting use
- Requires basic assembly
- Optional charcoal for grilling; space for 3-5 logs
- Tough, rustic bronze powder-coat finish
- Measures 16L x 16W x 45H in.
Style and versatile function come together in the Oakland Living Hummingbird 45 in. Chimenea, making it the perfect addition to your patio or deck. Made from sturdy cast iron for years of use, this chimenea boasts embossed hummingbird and floral patterns, making it the perfect buy for anyone who loves nature. The hardened powder-coated Antique Bronze finish is fade-, chip-, and crack-resistant and retains its beauty even years down the line. Fit three to five logs into it for warmth or use it with charcoal for cooking your favorite food on the grill! That's all you need to keep your weekend fall parties going well into the late hours!
Dimensions & Specifications
16L x 16W x 45H in.
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
$64.99 to $114.99
- High grade steel frame rack with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish stands up to the elements. Baked on not sprayed for a smooth even finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Frame spacer bars at every connection delivers strength and stability to the frame.
- Assembles in minutes with nut and bolt connections. Goes up fast and breaks down for storage in off season.
- High quality polyester cover is UV treated inside and out for ultimate UV protection. 2 way adjustable.
- Heavy duty hook and loop fasteners make cover attachment quick and easy. Fully adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack. Expands out to fit split wood up to 24" in length.
- Three tongs grip firewood up to 8 inches thick
- Lever action handle with rubber grip
- All steel construction
- Overall dimensions are 35.5L x 3.75W x 3H inches
- No assembly required