Oakland Living 45 in. Antique Bronze Leaf ChimineaItem#: HN-OL528
A bit of chilly weather is no reason to avoid spending time on your outdoor patio. Start a wood fire in this chimenea by Oakland Living, and continue enjoying the night sky. During the day, the lovely embossed leaf design will delight you with its beauty. Because it's made of cast iron, this chimenea can stand up to the demands of tough climates. It can even convert into a grill. Simply swap the wood for some charcoal, and enjoy a hot, delicious meal.
- Exquisite embossed pattern of leaves
- Lasting cast iron construction
- Requires basic assembly
- Optional charcoal for grilling; space for 3-5 logs
- Tough, rustic pewter powder-coat finish
- Measures 15L x 15W x 45H in.
Your party will sizzle into the wee hours even on a chilly fall night, thanks to the Oakland Living 45 in. Antique Bronze Leaf Chiminea gracing your patio or deck. Made from sturdy cast iron for years of use, this chimenea boasts embossed leaf patterns, making it the perfect buy for anyone who loves nature. The hardened powder-coated Antique Bronze finish is fade-, chip-, and crack-resistant and retains its beauty even years down the line. Fit three to five logs into it for warmth or use it with charcoal for cooking your favorite food on the grill!
Dimensions & Specifications
15L x 15W x 45H in.
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
- Features click-close straps and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with toggle, tightens for a custom fit
- Fits most chimneys up to 38 diam. x 52.75H inches
$55.45 to $114.99
- High grade steel frame rack with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish stands up to the elements. Baked on not sprayed for a smooth even finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Frame spacer bars at every connection delivers strength and stability to the frame.
- Assembles in minutes with nut and bolt connections. Goes up fast and breaks down for storage in off season.
- High quality polyester cover is UV treated inside and out for ultimate UV protection. 2 way adjustable.
- Heavy duty hook and loop fasteners make cover attachment quick and easy. Fully adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack. Expands out to fit split wood up to 24" in length.
- Three tongs grip firewood up to 8 inches thick
- Lever action handle with rubber grip
- All steel construction
- Overall dimensions are 35.5L x 3.75W x 3H inches
- No assembly required