Oakland Living Round Umbrella StandItem#: HN-OL399
- Sturdy, elegant foundation for a patio umbrella
- Durable, hand-cast iron construction
- Choose your favorite hardened powder-coat finish
- Fits umbrella pole up to 1.875 diam. inches
- Measures 18 diam. x 12H inches; weighs 25 lbs.
What's Not Included
Umbrellas tend to be unreliable without proper support. That's why we recommend the Oakland Living Round Umbrella Stand, a strong and sturdy foundation for your patio umbrella. Featuring crisp lattice patterns and scrollwork, this crack-proof, hand-cast iron stand is super durable on its own, but it also benefits from a hardened powder-coat finish that won't chip or fade. All hardware is weather-resistant. Choose from several attractive finish options to match your umbrella and patio decor. Ideal for under-table use, this classic round stand will give you the confidence you need to set up that umbrella even when it's breezy.
Dimensions & Specifications
Antique Bronze, Hammer Bronze
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- Cordless, rechargeable umbrella light
- Self-adjusting clamp fits 1.375- to 2-inch poles
- 24 long lasting LED lights last over 300,00 hours
- AM/FM stereo with 5 preset options
- Built-in click and temperature display
- 2 high-quality speakers
- Compatible with iPods and MP3 players
- 6 hour charge time; 6-7 hours of use
- 110-volt AC charger