Oakland Living Royal ChimineaItem#: HN-OL524
Accent your patio or backyard sitting area with this beautifully crafted, cast iron chiminea from Oakland Living. You and your guests will not only delight in the charming antique pewter finish and the intricately detailed accents, but more the warmth this chiminea will provide when you are gathered together on a chilly night. The next time you are making S'mores, this unit will burn up to five logs at a time, or it can be used with charcoal for perfect grilling.
- Optional charcoal for grilling; space for 3-5 logs
- Lasting cast iron chimenea
- Requires basic assembly
- Tough, rustic pewter powder-coat finish
- Measures 22L x 22W x 47H in.
Nothing adds warmth and visual appeal to your patio or deck like the smart, contemporary-styled Oakland Living Royal Chiminea/strong>. Made from sturdy cast iron for years of use, it sports a hardened powder-coated Antique Pewter finish that is fade-, chip-, and crack-resistant and retains its beauty even years down the line. Fit three to five logs into it for warmth or use it with charcoal for cooking your favorite food on the grill! That's everything you need to ensure your weekend fall parties continue well into the late hours!
Dimensions & Specifications
22L x 22W x 47H in.
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
- Features click-close straps and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with toggle, tightens for a custom fit
- Fits most chimneys up to 38 diam. x 52.75H inches
$55.45 to $114.99
- High grade steel frame rack with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish stands up to the elements. Baked on not sprayed for a smooth even finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Frame spacer bars at every connection delivers strength and stability to the frame.
- Assembles in minutes with nut and bolt connections. Goes up fast and breaks down for storage in off season.
- High quality polyester cover is UV treated inside and out for ultimate UV protection. 2 way adjustable.
- Heavy duty hook and loop fasteners make cover attachment quick and easy. Fully adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack. Expands out to fit split wood up to 24" in length.
- Three tongs grip firewood up to 8 inches thick
- Lever action handle with rubber grip
- All steel construction
- Overall dimensions are 35.5L x 3.75W x 3H inches
- No assembly required