Oakland Living Square Umbrella StandItem#: HN-OL401
- Sturdy square foundation for a patio umbrella
- Durable, hand-cast iron construction
- Hardened powder-coat finish in antique bronze
- Fits umbrella pole up to 1.875 diam. inches
- Measures 24L x 24W x 12H inches; weighs 43 lbs.
What's Not Included
Protect your umbrella investment with the Oakland Living Square Umbrella Stand, a strong and reliable foundation for your patio umbrella. Boasting elegant lattice patterns and scrollwork, this crack-proof, hand-cast iron stand is highly durable on its own, but it also benefits from a hardened powder-coat finish that won't chip or fade. The antique bronze finish is an attractive complement to many patio furniture styles. All hardware is weather-resistant. Perfect for use with a dining table, this traditional square stand will keep that umbrella safely overhead - where it does the most good.
Dimensions & Specifications
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- Cordless, rechargeable umbrella light
- Self-adjusting clamp fits 1.375- to 2-inch poles
- 24 long lasting LED lights last over 300,00 hours
- AM/FM stereo with 5 preset options
- Built-in click and temperature display
- 2 high-quality speakers
- Compatible with iPods and MP3 players
- 6 hour charge time; 6-7 hours of use
- 110-volt AC charger