Oakland Living Tulip Cast Aluminum 3 Piece Bistro SetItem#: HN-OL246
- Ornate bistro chair and table set with seating for 2
- Durable rust-free cast aluminum construction
- Hardened powder coat finish in several options
- Fade, chip, and crack resistant
- Easy assembly with stainless steel or brass hardware
- Table measures 26 diam. x 26H inches, 46 lbs.
Bistro table, 2 chairs
Adorned with ornate cast aluminum tulips in full bloom, the Oakland Living Tulip Cast Aluminum 3 Piece Bistro Set is the perfect setup for intimate conversation in any designed exterior. Coming to Europe in the 16th century from Persia and Turkey, these flowers suggest a beauty recognized the world over. Though each tulip color bears its own significance (such as red for passion, yellow for joy, or purple for royalty), they universally indicate elegance and grace. The bistro set by Oakland Living does just that as well, carving out a comfortable, stylish nook for two. In the corner of a garden or yard or out in the middle of a large patio, this set caries eye-catching functionality that accents any outdoor area. The set is hand cast to ensure the highest quality workmanship with your choice of finish that won't fade, chip, or crack.
Dimensions & Specifications
Some Assembly Required
2 - 3 Person
Bistro Patio Dining Sets, Small Profile
Antique Bronze, Antique Pewter, Verdi Grey
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Clearance colors: Purple, Walnut, Malt, Taupe and Gray!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance