Oakland Living Wooden End TableItem#: HN-OL578
The classic styling of this wooden end table from Oakland Living shows that there really is beauty in simplicity. The sides of the table are made from cast iron that is sturdy enough to withstand years of use. The cast iron is powder-coated to protect it from the elements so it won't rust or corrode. The wooden slats have a natural finish that will complement the rest of your patio furniture. The pieces are easy to assemble, so you spend less time with a tool box and more time enjoying your new table.
- Wooden slatted top and powder-coated cast iron
- Requires basic assembly
- Powder coat prevents corrosion and rust
- Wooden slats sport an attractive natural finish
- Simple yet elegant table ideal for patio or garden
- Measures 19L x 15W x 18H in.
Perfect for your patio, porch or poolside, the Oakland Living Wooden End Table has a traditional design that can be enjoyed anywhere, all year round. The sides are made from durable cast iron, cast with a traditional vine pattern that is covered in a hardened powder-coat to resist rust and corrosion. The top slats are made from solid hardwood with a natural finish. The assembly of this piece is simple, and the elegant simplicity of the materials will make sure that it lasts a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
Table Top Material
19L x 15W x 18H in.
Wood, Wrought Iron
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
$99.98 to $109.99
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy Assembly
- Good Height
- Good Quality
- Front Porch
Comments about Oakland Living Wooden End Table:
I expected the sides to be black, but to my surprise they were like an antique green. It appears to black on the site. I ordered it to match my Oakland Living Bench that I ordered a few weeks ago.
The color of the items should be clearly stated. I'll bet I'm not the only one whose made this mistake!