Italtrike Pilot 200 Series Orange Tricycle - Double SeatItem#: HN-IK056
The bright orange and black colors of this Italtrike Pilot pop, but the really neat part is the double-seat layout, perfect for your heir and a spare. The front child gets to steer and pedal, and the back child gets to go along for the ride. Your kids will love taking turns or saving the back seat for a favorite teddy. Engineered with tough welded steel and fitted with ergonomic backrests and seats, this trike is ideal for children between 2 and 4 years old.
- Unique 2-seater design allows kids to share the fun
- Ergonomic backrests and molded seats
- Sturdy design for playground and front yard use
- Eye-catching orange color with black accents
- Crafted from high-quality welded steel
- Recommended for children aged 2 to 4
- 40L x 17W x 23H inches
Durable and designed to last, the Italtrike Pilot 200 Series Orange Tricycle - Double Seat is perfect for playgrounds or parents of young children. Your little one can take a friend or sibling along for the ride with this unique two-seater design. Each child will enjoy the comfort of an ergonomic backrest that echoes the look of the curving handlebars; the molded passenger seat also features a footrest platform beneath. This sturdy trike has been engineered from welded, painted steel in eye-catching orange with black accents. Perfect for kids aged two to four years old, it can accommodate weights up to 77 pounds. Made in Italy by ItalTrike.
Located in northern Italy, ItalTrike was founded in 1983 and has been producing toys for 25 years. With a passion for fun, high-quality items that any child can enjoy, ItalTrike keeps the parents' concerns in mind as well. These toys are all designed and manufactured with safety as a prime concern, and meet European Saftey Standards. ItalTrike is internationally registered and meets ISO international standards for quality management.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
40L x 17W x 23H in.
- Constructed of sturdy, durable, weatherproof plastic
- 30 in. tall boards with adjustable heights and expanded base
- Set includes a stop sign, speed limit 25, and one way
- Also includes railroad crossing, yield, and school crossing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Helps children learn safety through sign recognition
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up