Uwharrie Chair Original Adirondack Chair in a Rainbow of ColorsItem#: HN-UC001
$534.00 to $587.00
This hand-crafted Adirondack chair is sure to add some style to your patio. Once you've made your choice from a large selection of natural, earthy, and bright colors, you also have the task of choosing a suitable finish; all of which will make sure you get the perfect relaxing space for you. While the solid pine construction ensures that the chair is as sturdy as it is attractive, the eco-friendly credentials will give you peace of mind-so nothing can get in the way of you relaxing.
- Ecological, weather-proof seating
- Handcrafted from pressure-treated pine
- Select from various finishes and bright hues
- Chair style is straight-back for optimum comfort
- Measures 33W x 36D x 45.5H in.
1 Original Adirondack Chair
Add some color to your patio! The Original Chair is available is a variety of fun, bright colors, and all paints used to coat the products are latex enamel.
The Original Adirondack Chair was created to offer both eco-friendly all-weather seating and classically styled, comfortably designed outdoor furniture. Each piece is hand-crafted of solid pressure-treated pine that is insect- and rot-resistant. The pine is heavy, 1-inch-thick lumber that's been treated and kiln-dried. All hardware used to assemble the furniture is stainless steel.
Natural - No paint or finish. It will weather to silvery gray over time if not treated. Using a varnish or latex enamel will help delay the weathering process.
Distressed Finish - 3 coats of paint with edges sanded to reveal wood, giving a time worn appearance.
Washed Finish - 1 coat of paint with heavy sanding over the entire piece. You can expect to see the wood grain through the paint.
Pristine Finish - 3 coats of paint covering the entire surface, no sanding or distressing. This finish is very clean looking.
Shown above in Pristine White.
About Materials Used in Uwharrie Furniture
Many outdoor furniture products carry environmental objections such as tropical lumber harvesting that devastates rainforests and threatens endangered species or plastics disposal that is harmful to the environment. The Uwharrie Chair Company offers pressure-treated pine as a simple alternative to imported teak, painted metal or hardwood, and molded plastic. Treated lumber offers distinct advantages over other traditional outdoor materials. It is insect- and rot-resistant, it may be stained, painted, or left natural, and it is milled from plantation-grown Southern pine, a renewable resource.
The Uwharrie Unique Finish and How It Will Age
The wood used in Uwharrie chairs requires no additional protection from exposure to weather. This is why it's possible to distress the finish, giving the furniture the appearance of time-worn antiques. As Uwharrie products age naturally, their rustic character will be enhanced. You should expect to see some additional loss of paint and some surface cracking; exposed wood will eventually turn dark. But even as nature matures your furniture, the wood and the product will remain structurally sound for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
36D x 33W x 45.5H inches
Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, White, Yellow
19.5D x 23.5W inches, 19D x 23.5W inches
Distressed, Natural, Pristine, Wash
Color: Choose From 18 Options
$933.00 to $988.00
- Crafted from pressure-treated southern pine
- Several finish and color options
- This swing only available in one size
- Attractive, decorative back design
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Measures 50W x 36D x 36.5H inches
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 18W x 24.5L x 21.5D inches
- Spun polyester fabric designed for outdoor use
- 100% spun polyester fiber filling
- Made in the USA
- Choice of colors in available solids or patterns
- Cleans easily with solution of mild soap and water
- Dimensions: 52L x 20W x 3H in.