O.W. Lee Avalon Sofa GliderItem#: HN-OWLC151
$2,108.00 to $2,537.55
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Hand-crafted from durable wrought iron
- 3-seat sofa with fade-resistant Sunbrella cushion
- Micro mesh seat and back for comfort and style
- Gentle gliding motion for added relaxation
- Choose from variety of fabric options
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 76W x 33D x 38H inches
Sofa glider, Cushions
The O.W. Lee Avalon Sofa Glider provides effortless relaxation with its gentle rocking motion, and looks great while doing so. The sofa glider, which belongs to the luxurious Avalon Collection of patio furniture, features details like spiraled arms, hand-crafted wrought iron construction, and the ability to gently rock back and forth. Micro mesh has signified quality in outdoor furniture for years, but this sofa's tight mesh design brings added value. The sofa also features a fade-resistant Sunbrella cushion in your choice of several attractive color options. Weight: 146 pounds. Dimensions: 76W x 33D x 38H inches.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
76W x 33D x 38H in.
Choose From 15 Options
Finish: Espresso, Textured Black
The O.W. Lee Avalon Collection
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
$269.00 to $299.99
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty