O.W. Lee Classico Wrought Iron Dining Side ChairItem#: HN-OWLC043
$461.55 to $534.75
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Made from handcrafted wrought iron
- Rich, Old World craftsmanship
- Brings comfort, style, and tranquility to your patio
- Sunbrella cushion available in your choice of color
- Cushions are fade-, stain-, mildew-, and water-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Measures 20W x 25D x 36H inches
Dining Side Chair, Cushion
With its beautiful, classic design and superior craftsmanship, the O.W. Lee Classico Dining Side Chair is a gorgeous addition to your patio. Made from handcrafted wrought iron with rich, Old World craftsmanship, this chair brings comfort, style, and tranquility to your outdoor area. Perfect for your patio dining table, this dining chair allows you and your guests to sit in comfort while enjoying a good meal. The Sunbrella cushion, available in your choice of color, is resistant to stain, mildew, water, and fading and is easy to keep clean with mild soap and water. You can also use the Classico Dining Side Chair as a stand-alone piece scattered around your patio or deck for extra seating. Your friends will love coming over to your home to enjoy the summer air, a good drink, and great conversation.
Please note: This piece will be delivered with White Glove service which includes location placement. Unpacking and assembling the item will be left to the customer. Due to the custom-made nature of this item, orders usually ship within approximately 5 weeks. Because each item is assembled just for you, orders cannot be cancelled. A 50% restocking fee will apply for returns.
This item is custom-made to order, which means production begins immediately upon receipt of each order. Because of this, cancellations must be made via telephone to 1-800-351-5699 within 24 hours of order placement. Emails are currently not acceptable forms of cancellation. Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
Assembly Difficulty Level
20W x 25D x 36H in.
Choose From 101 Options
Frame Color: Copper Canyon, Dark Bronze, Espresso, Graphite, Rosewood, Sable, Textured Black
The O.W. Lee Classico Collection
Your Frame Color
$659.60 to $768.20
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
$69.98 to $85.98
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly