O.W. Lee Classico Setee GliderItem#: HN-OWLC053
$1,007.25 to $1,113.60
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Made from handcrafted wrought iron
- Rich, Old World craftsmanship
- Glider base for smooth back-and-forth movement
- Sunbrella cushion available in your choice of color
- Cushions are fade-, stain-, mildew-, and water-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Measures 41W x 30D x 36H inches
Settee Glider, Cushion
Glide gently back and forth while enjoying the cool summer evening with the O.W. Lee Classico Settee Glider. Beautifully made from handcrafted wrought iron, this settee glider features a classic basket weave design and Old World craftsmanship. A beautiful addition to your patio, porch, deck, or garden, the Settee Glider is perfect for sitting and relaxing with a close friend or loved one while you chat and enjoy the beauty of nature together. The Settee Glider comes with a Sunbrella cushion available in your choice of color so you can accent the natural colors of your backyard. Sunbrella cushions are fade-, stain-, mildew-, and water-resistant and come with a five year warranty. You'll enjoy sneaking outdoors in the early morning to enjoy your first cup of coffee alone, or spending time with your children while you watch the stars come out. Wherever you place this settee glider, it invites you to enjoy time with loved ones or relaxing and letting the stress of the day go.
Please note: This piece will be delivered with White Glove service which includes location placement. Unpacking and assembling the item will be left to the customer. Due to the custom-made nature of this item, orders usually ship within approximately 5 weeks. Because each item is assembled just for you, orders cannot be cancelled. A 50% restocking fee will apply for returns.
This item is custom-made to order, which means production begins immediately upon receipt of each order. Because of this, cancellations must be made via telephone to 1-800-351-5699 within 24 hours of order placement. Emails are currently not acceptable forms of cancellation. Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
41W x 30D x 36H in.
Choose From 101 Options
Finish: Choose From 9 Options
The O.W. Lee Classico Collection
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
$269.00 to $299.99
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty