O.W. Lee Monterra Wrought Iron SofaItem#: HN-OWLC090
$2,885.75 to $3,538.33
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Made from handcrafted wrought iron
- Features hammered rivets at key intersections
- Embossed flat bars envelope the cushioning of chair
- Beautiful and distinctly comfortable deep seating
- Sunbrella cushion available in your choice of color
- Made in the USA
- Measures 94W x 38.5D x 43.5H inches
Sofa with cushions
The very essence of beauty, elegance, and modern comfort, the O.W. Lee Monterra Sofa is a great way to add extra seating to your porch, deck, or patio. Made from handcrafted wrought iron, this sofa has hammered rivets at key intersections and embossed flat bars which envelope the cushioning of the loveseat. The distinctive deep seating makes this sofa the perfect place to sit back and relax after a long day. Available with your choice of Sunbrella cushion, you'll be able to easily accent your existing decor. Sunbrella cushions are fade-, water-, stain-, mildew-, and water-resistant, easy to clean with mild soap and water, and include a five year warranty against fading. This sofa is perfect for spending time alone with a cup of coffee, a book, or even your laptop while you get some work done. It's also great for sitting and watching your kids play, talking with friends, and enjoying the warmth and beauty of the outdoors during summer.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to make a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to make a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
94W x 38.5D x 43.5H in.
Choose From 14 Options
Finish: Espresso, Textured Black
The O.W. Lee Monterra Collection
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
$249.99 to $298.98
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty