O.W. Lee Montrachet Conversation SetItem#: HN-OWLC175
$8,579.05 to $9,662.57
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Loveseat paired with club chairs with various base options
- Rust-proof aluminum frames with cast aluminum details
- Extra thick cushions in fade-resistant Sunbrella fabric
- Cushions are available in a wide range of colors and patterns
- Accent tables feature unique weathered copper tops
- Made in the USA
1 Loveseat, 2 Club chairs with standard or spring or swivel bases, Seat and back cushions, 1 Coffee table, 2 Side tables
What's Not Included
Forget the patio furniture that folds and stacks and is available outside your local drug store. The O.W. Lee Montrachet Conversation Set is the only patio furniture set you'll ever have to buy. Invest in quality items and enjoy them for decades. This set brings the living room to the patio with a loveseat and two comfy lounge chairs with your choice of base. Choose a stationary chair, a rocking base for gentle back and forth movement or a swivel base for all around spinning and rocking. Each piece features a frame of rust-proof aluminum that's the base for the gentle curves and cast-aluminum arches that grace each piece. Each deep cushion is covered in durable Sunbrella fabrics, uniquely equipped to resist moisture, fading and the harsh conditions associated with the life of outdoor furniture. Each cushion is available in the fabric of your choice, so find the style that suits you best and get down to watching the seasons pass. Coordinating accent tables are a must for outdoor living and these feature unique weather copper tops.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
Choose From 3 Options
Finish: Espresso, Textured Black
Fabric: Choose From 6 Options
The O.W. Lee Montrachet Collection
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
$269.00 to $299.99
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty