O.W. Lee Montrachet Swivel Rocker Club ChairItem#: HN-OWLC159
$1,630.30 to $1,839.57
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Club chair that has all the right moves
- Rust-proof aluminum frame with cast-aluminum detailing
- Cushions attach securely with discreet ties
- Sunbrella fabric on each cushion, in your choice of colors
- Wide base offers gentle swiveling and rocking motion
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 29W x 40D x 40.5H inches
Chair, Seat Cushion, Back Cushion
You could only get more motion out of the O.W. Lee Montrachet Swivel Rocker Club Chair if you were to install the sort of hydraulics that they put in those jumpy old Impalas that show up in rap videos. We won't stop you if that's the way you want to go, but we think you'll be pretty comfortable sitting on the deep outdoor cushions that adorn this swiveling rocker. A wide base adds stability, and a heavy-duty swivel and rocking mechanism will give you smooth movement for years. The frame of this chair is formed from rust-proof aluminum with cast aluminum arches that detail the arms and back. Each cushion attaches to the frame with discreet tabs and is covered in your choice of durable Sunbrella fabrics. Sunbrella leads the industry with fade- and moisture-resistant outdoor fabrics in a rainbow of colors. This rocker weighs 70 lbs and coordinates with other pieces in the Montrachet line, such as the Club Chair and Ottoman.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
29W x 40D x 40.5H in.
Espresso, Textured Black
Fabric: Choose From 16 Options
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry.
The O.W. Lee Montrachet Collection
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly