O.W. Lee San Cristobal 54 in. Glass Top Dining TableItem#: HN-OWLC117
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Made from handcrafted wrought iron
- Embodies the romance of Spanish Baroque
- Named for the 400-year-old Cathedral in Old Havana
- Beautiful tempered glass top
- Made in the USA
- Measures 54 diam. x 28H inches
Whether you're enjoying dinner with your friends, playing games with your kids, or getting some work done away from the office, the O.W. Lee San Cristobal 54 in. Glass Top Dining Table is the perfect choice. Embodying the beauty and romance of the Spanish Baroque period, this gorgeous table features a tempered glass top and a classic, elegant design that looks great with any decor. Inspired by the 400-year-old cathedral in Old Havana, this beautiful table is handcrafted from wrought iron which brings out the intricacies of the scrollwork. You'll love being able to invite your friends over for a delicious dinner, drinks, and great conversation, or having your family over for Sunday brunch on a warm spring day. A lovely addition to any outdoor patio furniture, this glass top dining table allows you to enjoy entertaining people without sacrificing class, style, and beauty.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
Glass, Wrought Iron
54 diam. x 28H in.
Assembly Difficulty Level
With Umbrella Hole, Without Umbrella Hole
The O.W. Lee San Cristobal Collection
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly