O.W. Lee San Cristobal Double Chaise LoungeItem#: HN-OWLC113
$3,591.25 to $4,122.67
- Talk to our O.W. Lee product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Made from handcrafted wrought iron
- Embodies the romance of Spanish Baroque
- Room for 2 and features an adjustable backrest
- Named for the 400-year-old Cathedral in Old Havana
- Sunbrella cushion available in your choice of color
- Made in the USA
- Measures 70L x 55W x 40H inches
Double Chaise Lounge with cushions
You'll love spending time talking, relaxing, and even napping outdoors with someone you love in the O.W. Lee San Cristobal Double Chaise Lounge. Embodying the romance of the Spanish Baroque period, this beautiful double chaise lounge has intricate detailing that adds a classic elegance to your patio. Featuring several reclining positions, it's perfect for making the most of your time with a loved one. Extremely comfortable, the San Cristobal Double Chaise Lounge has wheels on the back making it easy for you to move it so you can either follow or avoid the sun. This chaise lounge chair comes with your choice of Sunbrella cushions so you can add a splash of color and your own unique style to this lounge chair. Sunbrella cushions are fade-, stain-, mildew-, and water-resistant, easy to clean, durable, and includes a five year warranty against fading. Beautiful and comfortable, you can even snag this chair for yourself, sit back and relax while keeping your book, drink, towel, and more all within hands reach.
Materials and construction:
Only the highest quality materials are used in the production of O.W. Lee Company's furniture. Carbon steel, galvanized steel, and 6061 alloy aluminum is meticulously chosen for superior strength as well as rust and corrosion resistance. All materials are individually measured and precision cut to ensure a smooth, and accurate fit. Steel and aluminum pieces are bent into perfect shapes, then hand-forged with a hammer and anvil, a process unchanged since blacksmiths in the middle ages.
For the optimum strength of each piece, a full-circumference weld is applied wherever metal components intersect. This type of weld works to eliminate the possibility of moisture making its way into tube interiors or in a crevasse. The full-circumference weld guards against rust and corrosion. Finally, all welds are ground and sanded to create a seamless transition from one component to another.
Each frame is blasted with tiny steel particles to remove dirt and oil from the manufacturing process, which is then followed by a 5-step wash and chemical treatment, resulting in the best possible surface for the final finish. A hand-applied zinc-rich epoxy primer is used to create a protective undercoat against oxidation. This prohibits rust from spreading and helps protect the final finish. Finally, a durable polyurethane top coating is hand-applied, and oven-cured to ensure a long lasting finish.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry.
About O.W. Lee Company
An American family tradition, O.W. Lee Company has been dedicated to the design and production of fine, handcrafted casual furniture for over 60 years. From their manufacturing facility in Ontario, California, the O.W. Lee artisans combine centuries-old techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to produce beautiful casual furniture. What started in 1947 as a wrought-iron gate manufacturer for the luxurious estates of Southern California has evolved, three generations later, into a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the ever-growing casual furniture industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
Multi Position Recline
Double, With Cushion, With Wheels
70L x 55W x 40H in.
Choose From 17 Options
Finish: Espresso, Textured Black
The O.W. Lee San Cristobal Collection
$199.98 to $219.99
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
$69.98 to $85.98
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly