Oxford Garden Hampton Balcony Dining SetItem#: HN-OG110
- Includes counter height dining table and 6 stools
- Durable shorea wood construction
- Mortise and tenon joint construction for extra durability
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware throughout
- Requires little or no maintenance
Balcony dining table, 6 counter stools
- Counter stools: 14.5W x 15D x 25H inches; 22 lbs. (ea)
- Bistro table: 45L x 40W x 36H inches; 82 lbs.
- Slatted tabletop allows water to pass through, preventing puddles
- Removable 2-inch plug to allow for an umbrella
- Table leg joinery is wood-to-wood for added strength
- Ergonomically designed seat for maximum comfort
- Front to rear solid leg bracing improves stability
- Some assembly required
- Hardware and instructions are included
With the Oxford Garden Hampton Balcony Dining Set gracing your outdoor dining area, there will be no dearth of excuses to have family and friends over for dinner! A charming combination of casual appeal, understated elegance, and lasting function, this set, which includes a dining table and six counter stools, is sure to get you plenty of compliments on your taste.
The ergonomically designed seats will envelope you in luxurious comfort, while the counter height lets you look over the railing, unlike standard dining chairs, which tend to block the view. The slotted table top allows water to drain away, while the wood-to-wood table leg joinery provides solid union, ensuring added durability and sturdiness. The table comes with a removable two-inch umbrella plug, so you can enjoy cool shade on particularly hot days. Handcrafted of fine-sanded, weather-resistant shorea hardwood, using mortise and tenon joinery, this set is built to last. Closely related to teak, shorea is renowned for its strength, durability, and beauty, and like teak, shorea has natural oils that allow it to withstand the effects of sun, rain, snow, and frost. A blend of simple elegance and practical function, this balcony height dining set is just what you need to create fun memories over the years.
Shorea Wood: An Eco-Friendly Choice
Like teak, it's more expensive counterpart, Shorea is a high-quality hardwood praised not only for its looks, but also for its longevity and resistance to decay. Shorea is hard and dense, like teak. In fact, it possesses an even tighter wood grain, making it heavier, denser, and harder than teak, and both woods are extremely resistant to decay. Shorea wood contains a comparatively high oil content, which not only enhances its defenses against the ravages of time and changing climate, but also against destructive insect infestations. So if teak and Shorea are so similar, why does teak cost up to twice as much? Shorea's lower cost can be attributed to its abundance compared to teak's rarity.
This abundance of supply is also what makes Shorea a green choice. Shorea wood is carefully regulated. Only mature trees can be legally harvested. This ensures a steady supply of Shorea wood, while also protecting irreplaceable forests. Because Oxford Garden obtains their Shorea wood from superior sources, minimal processing is required to bring out the wood's stunning color and grains. This means less chemicals used. Oxford Garden's factories use recycled wood to fuel production kilns. They take steps to conserve natural resources and the result is a smaller carbon footprint.
Why Choose Oxford Garden?
Exquisite pieces and impressive product assortment aside, there are several factors that set Oxford Garden apart from the competition. First, Oxford Garden starts with the best Shorea wood sources. This results in more beautiful, more durable furniture. The next thing that distinguishes them is their unrivaled craftsmanship. They take pride in meticulous construction of each product. In fact, Oxford Garden has a unique, multiple quality checkpoint system to be sure you're getting the best. Most of their products go through rigorous consumer safety tests, and before they package any product, they put it together themselves to ensure it assembles seamlessly for you. Thirdly, Oxford Garden believes furniture should be comfortable and attractive. They create ergonomic pieces designed to accommodate the contours of the human body. Finally, by using Shorea wood, Oxford Garden is able to bring you affordable luxury. Their superb craftsmanship ensures longevity for years of enjoyable use, while their incomparable designs are centered on comfort and beauty.
Dimensions & Specifications
14.5W x 15D x 25H in.
Counter & Bar Height Patio Dining Sets, Poolside Dining Sets
45L x 40W x 36H in.
22 lbs. (Each Chair), 82 lbs. (Table)
AssemblySome assembly is required. Hardware and instructions are included.
Shorea Wood Care Instructions
After assembly, furniture should be rinsed well with water to remove dust left over from manufacturing. This should be done before placing on concrete, or tile to prevent staining. Since shorea has such high oil content and is so dense, it weathers well outside without maintenance at all. Shorea will weather naturally to silver gray. If the original warm brown color is preferred, we suggest any teak oil to be used seasonally to preserve the color. The application of oil is simply cosmetic. Test in an inconspicuous spot to approve the color before applying to the whole piece of furniture. Application of oil is at the customer's discretion and is not included in the warranty. If the original wood color is preferred after graying has begun, we recommend using a wood cleaner to restore the color. Follow up with a new application of teak oil.
Painting or using polyurethane is NOT recommended due to the high oil content of shorea wood. Because some surface roughness may develop early in the weathering process, a very light sanding may be desired to smooth out the roughness. Follow up with a dry rough cleaning sponge to remove any remaining sawdust.
Seasonal cleaning can be done easily with a mild solution of water, laundry detergent and a little bleach. Just rinse the furniture and using a sponge or soft bristle brush scrub the furniture with the solution. Lastly, rinse the furniture with more fresh water.
The Oxford Garden Hampton Collection
$229.99 to $334.99
- A best seller with excellent customer reviews
- Several fabric options including Sunbrella
- Sunbrella is top-of-the-line for outdoor fabrics
- Fabrics include stripes, patterns, linen textures
- 1.5-inch aluminum pole in a variety of colors
- Pole available in standard or bar height options
- Crank lift with deluxe auto tilt feature
- 7.5 ft umbrella perfect for 29-42 inch tables
- 102-inch overall height for bar height pole
- 96-inch overall height for standard height pole
- Sunbrella 5-year warranty against fading
- 1-year warranty against fading on Suncrylic
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio