Oxford Garden Torbay All Weather Wicker Round Dining Set - Seats 4Item#: HN-OG126
- Table crafted with weather-resilient shorea wood
- Contemporary and relaxed style for any outdoor area
- Resin wicker armchairs resist all types of weather
- Complete with soft, weather-resistant accent cushions
- Table dimensions: 453 diam. x 29H inches
Table, 4 chairs, 4 chair cushions
Bring dinner outdoors with the Oxford Garden Torbay All Weather Wicker Round Dining Set - Seats 4. Cozy up your outdoor patio or deck space with this contemporary dining set and get ready to relax as the undulating two-tone gray and khaki colors intertwine effortlessly across the four spacious armchairs. This resin wicker material is super resilient and a snap to clean. The arm of each chair features an accentuating wooden strip that matches the bright, warm hue of the durable round table. An umbrella hole in the center of the table ensures that you can enjoy this set in the sun, and solid shorea wood craftsmanship ensures you can settle down for supper around this quaint and stylish set for years to come.
Shorea Wood: An Eco-Friendly Choice
Like teak, it's more expensive counterpart, Shorea is a high-quality hardwood praised not only for its looks, but also for its longevity and resistance to decay. Shorea is hard and dense, like teak. In fact, it possesses an even tighter wood grain, making it heavier, denser, and harder than teak, and both woods are extremely resistant to decay. Shorea wood contains a comparatively high oil content, which not only enhances its defenses against the ravages of time and changing climate, but also against destructive insect infestations. So if teak and Shorea are so similar, why does teak cost up to twice as much? Shorea's lower cost can be attributed to its abundance compared to teak's rarity.
This abundance of supply is also what makes Shorea a green choice. Shorea wood is carefully regulated. Only mature trees can be legally harvested. This ensures a steady supply of Shorea wood, while also protecting irreplaceable forests. Because Oxford Garden obtains their Shorea wood from superior sources, minimal processing is required to bring out the wood's stunning color and grains. This means less chemicals used. Oxford Garden's factories use recycled wood to fuel production kilns. They take steps to conserve natural resources and the result is a smaller carbon footprint.
Why Choose Oxford Garden?
Exquisite pieces and impressive product assortment aside, there are several factors that set Oxford Garden apart from the competition. First, Oxford Garden starts with the best Shorea wood sources. This results in more beautiful, more durable furniture. The next thing that distinguishes them is their unrivaled craftsmanship. They take pride in meticulous construction of each product. In fact, Oxford Garden has a unique, multiple quality checkpoint system to be sure you're getting the best. Most of their products go through rigorous consumer safety tests, and before they package any product, they put it together themselves to ensure it assembles seamlessly for you. Thirdly, Oxford Garden believes furniture should be comfortable and attractive. They create ergonomic pieces designed to accommodate the contours of the human body. Finally, by using Shorea wood, Oxford Garden is able to bring you affordable luxury. Their superb craftsmanship ensures longevity for years of enjoyable use, while their incomparable designs are centered on comfort and beauty.
Dimensions & Specifications
Resin Wicker, Wood
448 diam. x 29H inches, 449 diam. x 29H inches, 450 diam. x 29H inches, 451 diam. x 29H inches, 452 diam. x 29H inches, 453 diam. x 29H inches
The Oxford Garden Torbay Collection
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
$69.98 to $85.98
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly