P-47 Thunderbolt Model AirplaneItem#: HN-UHC045
- Largest single-engine fighter of WWII
- Beautifully handcrafted from recycled mahogany
- Finished with three coats of polyurethane gloss
- Stained look shows wood's natural beauty
- Wooden stand makes a great display
- From the WWII era (1942)
- Manufactured by Republic
- 22 wingspan inches
1 Model Plane, 1 Wooden Stand
The P-47 Thunderbolt was thought to be the best American fighter plane of World War II by the pilots who flew it. The Thunderbolt was the largest single engine fighter of World War II and was armed with four .50 caliber machine guns in each wing.
Our artists have meticulously hand-carved recycled mahogany into a miniature reproduction of the P-47 Thunderbolt. This glossy piece is lacquered using a multi-step process for extra quality and style. This model comes with a functional and handsome wooden stand.
Dimensions & Specifications