Pac-Kit 10 Unit Steel First Aid KitItem#: HN-AUC010
- Complete kit with color-coded boxes and FDA labeling
- Hard steel case with carrying handle
- Nitrile exam gloves and a variety of bandages
- Includes burn treatment and antiseptic materials
- Case dimensions: 7.5L x 4.5W x 2.8H inches
(16) 1x3 Adhesive strips, 5x9 Hema-Flex bandage compress, Hema-Flex extra-large bandage with compress, Latex exam gloves, 40-inch Sterile triangular bandage, (4) 3x3 Sterile gauze pads, (10) Bzk. Chloride antiseptic towelettes, (12) First aid/burn cream packets, (2) Pair nitrile exam gloves, (2) .5x2.5 yards adhesive tape, First aid instructions
Take every variety of injury into account with the Pac-Kit 10 Unit Steel First Aid Kit. With bandages, burn treatment, BBP/EMS, and antiseptic supplies at the ready, you'll always be prepared for the worst. All contents come in specific color-coded boxes with FDA required labeling for lot numbers, expiration dates, and drug facts. Sturdy steel container measures 7.5L x 4.5W x 2.8H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
7.5L x 4.5W x 2.8H in.
Number of Pieces
Up to 50