Pac-Kit ANSI Plus 10 Person Plastic First Aid KitItem#: HN-AUC005
- Complete 10-person first aid kit
- Weatherproof plastic case with protective gasket
- Contains all required items from ANSI Standard Z308.1-2009
- Nitrile gloves, bandages, and necessary tools
- Case dimensions: 7.5L x 4.5W x 2.8H inches
(16) Plastic 1x3-inch adhesive strips, (4) 3x3-inch Sterile gauze pads, Large wound pad, 4-inch Gauze bandage, 40-inch Triangle bandage, .5x5-yard Adhesive tape, (4) Nitrile exam gloves, 1 oz. eye flush, (2) sets Eye pads & strips, (30) Antiseptic wipes, (6) First aid/burn cream packets, (6) Triple antibiotic ointment packets, Scissors, Forceps, First aid guide (ANSI 2009 version)
Always be prepared with the Pac-Kit ANSI Plus 10 Person Plastic First Aid Kit. This comprehensive first aid kit contains 76 pieces in total in a sturdy plastic case. This case features a convenient carrying handle and full instructions. The contents within are packed neatly and in order, each of which represents a required item from the ANSI Z308.1-2009. Measures 7.5L x 4.5W x 2.8H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
7.5L x 4.5W x 2.8H in.
Number of Pieces
Up to 50