Pac-Kit ANSI Plus 10 Person Steel First Aid KitItem#: HN-AUC043
- Complete 10-person first aid kit
- Rugged steel case with wall-mounting hangers
- All contents are neatly ordered for easy locating
- Contains all required ANSI Z308.1-2009 items
- 76 pieces include pads, bandages, tape, tools, and more
- Case dimensions: 7.9L x 4.8W x 2.8H inches
(16) Plastic 1x3 Adhesive strips, (4) 3x3 Sterile gauze pads, Large wound pad, Gauze bandage, .5in.x5yd. Adhesive tape, (4) Nitrile exam gloves, Eye flush, (2) Eye pads/strips, (30) Antiseptic wipes, (6) First aid/burn cream packets, (6) Triple antibiotic ointment packets, Scissors, Forceps, First Aid guide (ANSI 2009 version)
The Pac-Kit ANSI Plus 10 Person Steel First Aid Kit features 76 neatly organized pieces. There are enough bandages, pads, tape, and other items contained here to treat up to 10 injured persons quickly and effectively. These supplies meet all required standards from ANSI Z308.1-2009 and come in a durable, wall-mounted steel case measuring 7.9L x 4.8W x 2.8H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
7.9L x 4.8W x 2.8H in.
Number of Pieces
Up to 50