Pac-Kit Contractors Plastic First Aid KitItem#: HN-AUC004
- Complete contractors first aid kit
- Weatherproof plastic case with protective gasket
- Contains all required items from ANSI Standard Z308.1-2009
- Latex gloves, bandages, and necessary tools
- Case dimensions: 6.5L x 9.5W x 2.75H inches
(100) Adhesive strips, (5) 4x4 Sterile gauze pads, Large wound pad, 4-inch Gauze bandage, 40-inch Triangular bandage, Roll .5x5 yard adhesive tape, (4) Latex exam gloves, (30) Antiseptic wipes, (6) First aid/burn cream packets,(6) Triple antibiotic ointment packets, Instant cold pack, Scissors, Forceps, First aid guide (ANSI 2009 version)
The Pac-Kit Contractors Plastic First Aid Kit contains all the required items from the ANSI Standard Z308.1-2009 with 159 pieces in all. This plastic container features a weatherproof gasket that keeps out all dust and moisture and a convenient carrying handle to make it easy to pack around the jobsite. Case measures 6.5L x 9.5W x 2.75H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
9.5L x 6.5W x 2.8H in.
Number of Pieces
Up to 50