Pac-Kit Emergency Responder KitItem#: HN-AUC035
- Extra-large First Responder kit
- Heavy-duty Flambeau plastic EMT cases
- 2 built-in interior trays
- Treat all variety of injuries from cuts to burns
- Bandages, gloves, forceps, and more
- Case dimensions: 18L x 10W x 9H inches
(3) 2x3 Heavy woven X-large strips, (12) 1x3 Heavy Woven fabric strips, (4) Heavy woven knuckle bandages, (5) Heavy woven fingertip bandages, (2) 10x30 Multi-trauma dressing, (4) 8x10 Abdominal pads, (2) 2x6 Water Jel burn dressings, 8x18 Water Jel burn dressings, Sterile burn sheet, (20) 4x4-inch Sterile gauze pads, (2) Hema-Seal major wound compress, Eye first aid refill pack, CPR mask (EMT grade), Gloves, Wipes, Aluminized rescue blanket, (2) 40-inch Non-sterile triangular bandage, (4) 2inx4yd. Sterile Stretch gauze bandages, (4) 4in.x4yd. Sterile stretch gauze bandages, (6) Triple antibiotic ointment, (10) Bzk. Chloride antiseptic towelettes, (4) Large size instant cold packs, 2in.x5yd Elastic bandage, 4in.x5yd Elastic bandage, (4) Pair nitrile gloves, (2) Biohazard bags, 1.5in. x 15yd. Athletic tape, EMS shears, 4.5-inch pointed steel forceps
The Pac-Kit Emergency Responder Kit has countless practical applications for the school classroom, home, office, or anywhere else. If you would like to stay prepared for the worst that can happen, then this extensive collection of bandages, ointments, utensils, gloves, and more is exactly what you need to have tucked away in a cabinet, a bathroom, or even in the back of your automobile. You'll be able to treat cuts, bruises, and burns quickly and effectively. The complete set comes packaged in heavy-duty Flambeau plastic EMT cases, each with 2 built-in trays to help keep things organized. Case measures 18L x 10W x 9H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
18L x 10W x 9H in.