Pac-Kit Weatherproof Life Raft First Aid KitItem#: HN-AUC051
- Complete life raft first aid kit
- Easy to open packaging and color-coded boxes
- Compresses, bandages, and more
- Includes thorough, easy-to-read instructions
- Packaging dimensions: 11L x 8W x 8H inches
(16) 1x3 Adhesive strips, 4-inch Hema-Flex bandage compress, (4) 2-inch Hema-Flex bandage compress, 1728 Square inch gauze compress, 40-inch triangular bandage, 4-inch Stretch gauze bandage, Wire splint, Eye flush/Dressing pack, (10) Ammonia inhalants, Rubber tourniquet, (10) Bzk. Chloride antiseptic towelettes, (6) Burn gel packets, (50) Non-aspirin tablets, First aid instructions
Your life raft might float well, but that's the extent of what it can do. For treating real injury in a life-or-death situation, it's always great to have the Pac-Kit Weatherproof Life Raft First Aid Kit on hand. This package includes pain relief tablets, burn gel packets, bandages, a splint, and much, much more. Measures 11L x 8W x 8H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
11L x 8W x 8H in.
Number of Pieces
Up to 50