Pac-Kit Weatherproof Travel First Aid KitItem#: HN-AUC047
- Travel-sized first aid kit
- Durable plastic case is completely waterproof
- Bandages, gloves, relief tablets and more
- Perfect for your backpack or your vehicle
- Case dimensions: 7L x 5.3W x 2.3H inches
(3) 2x3 Heavy woven x-large strips, (10) 1x3 Heavy woven fabric strips, (4) Heavy woven knuckle bandages, (5) Heavy woven fingertip bandages, (2) 3x3 Gauze pads, 2inx5yd Non-sterile stretch gauze, Dimenhydrinate tablets, (2) Extra strength non-aspirin tablets, (2) Ibuprofen tablets, (3) Triple antibiotic ointment, (3) First aid/burn cream, (5) Bzk. Chloride antiseptic towlettes, (15) Antiseptic wipes, (3) Sting wipes, Instant cold pack, Latex exam gloves, .5in.x5yd Adhesive tape
Whether you're going on a family vacation or would just like to keep some emergency supplies in the glove box just in case, the Pac-Kit Weatherproof Travel First Aid Kit is always a good idea. This rugged plastic case is gasketed to keep contents dry and clean in wet or dusty conditions and includes everything you need from bandages to antiseptic wipes and even aspirin. Case measures 7L x 5.3W x 2.3H inches.
Pac-Kit is the first and oldest brand name of unitized first aid kits. The kits story begins in the late 1800s when The Burroughs Wellcome medical manufacturing company began packaging medications and dressings in small cases for use in the field. These medical kits were used by the likes of Admiral Peary and Theodore Roosevelt, and with such great men carrying this product the word of its quality spread fast. At the turn of the century, with the development of cars, trucks, railways, and telephones and telegraphs, Burroughs Wellcome was invited to a forum. The world was changing, medicine was changing, and a certain customer needed a mass production of standardized antiseptics, medications, and dressings. And so Burroughs Welcome created what would become the Pac-Kit. Of course, the Pac-Kit would later develop into its own company by the 1940s. When, in 1970s, the federal government expanded its role in the regulation of medical products, Pac-Kit was the advisor for the creation and implementation of the Quality Assurance program. Pac-Kit isn't just a brand, it's history.
Dimensions & Specifications
7L x 5.3W x 2.3H in.
Number of Pieces
Up to 50