Pagoda 7.25-ft. Cedar Arch ArborItem#: HN-AQ002
- Garden pagoda-style arbor with Asian flavor
- Moisture resistant cedar won't warp, crack or rot
- Grid-style lattice sides are perfect for vines to climb
- Stain it yourself or let it naturally patina over time
- Comes ready to assemble with instructions and hardware
- Measures 61.5W x 24D x 86H inches
What's Not Included
Anchor Kit (Not currently available)
The Pagoda 7.25-ft. Cedar Arch Arbor blends the principles of peace and harmony together in a distinctive design. This garden arbor is made from Western Red Cedar wood, which is resistant to insects and decay. Cedar is light weight and dimensionally stable, so your arbor will not lose strength over time due to weather exsposure. Over time, cedar will naturally change to a grey color if left untreated. Wood stains or water sealers may be used to preserve the original beauty of cedar and can be re-applied as necessary based on climate conditions.
This arbor comes ready to assemble and includes detailed instructions and zinc plated hardware. This arbor also has pre-drilled holes that connects the top and sides of the arbor. Side slats must be nailed (included) with hammer or nail gun.
Arbors do not include anchor kits. Depending on soil conditions, arbors can be secured with concrete or anchored with pressure treated stakes buried into the ground. We currently do not carry corresponding anchor kits.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
Est. 60 Minutes
61.5W x 24D x 86H inches
42W x 24D x 81H inches
Western Red Cedar
Aquila Cedar Products
AssemblyAquila Cedar Products are partially assembled. Each item includes detailed instructions that are easy to follow so that you can complete the final assembly. You will want to have a drill or screwdriver to complete the assembly. All necessary hardware is included with the exception of anchor supports. Depending on soil conditions, arbors can be secured with concrete footings or pressure treated wood stakes that are buried in-ground.
- FREE Hanging Hook included with each wind chime!
- 8 silver anodized aluminum tubes
- Cherry wood hanger, striker, and wind catcher
- Relaxing tones based on medieval scale
- Tuned to C, D, Eb, F, G, A, Bb, C
- Precision computerized tuning method
- 27-inch overall length - from hook to sail
- 1-year defect warranty
- Lifetime tuning guarantee
$107.98 to $109.98
- Best-seller and customer top-rated chime
- 6 chip-resistant anodized aluminum tubes
- Tube diameter - 1 1/4 inch
- Durable, heavy duty nylon cording
- Powder-coat finish in several color options
- High-density striker for deep tone and resonance
- Hand tuned to the scale of C
- Measures 44 inches from hook to sail
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5-year limited warranty