This option is not available with your selected options.
Pali Designs Gala Double DresserItem # HN-PALI019
- Four generations of our family have been making furniture 100 years ago our workshop made everything by hand. It now features the most modern technology. The same priceless experience we have obtained over the years by producing chairs we now apply to making cribs and dressers. Pali has become a leader in the industry noted for our ability to be innovative and our attention to detail.
- Pali is committed to your childs safety and our environment by Meeting or exceeding all mandatory and voluntary standards for all of our products. Testing our products regularly to confirm compliance with these standards. Submitting all of our cribs and toddler bed conversions to JPMA certification program testing each year. Only using non-toxic furniture finishes that are tested with every production run by independent third party laboratories. Requiring CARB compliant composite woods that are certified to meet California formaldehyde emissions standards. Specifying solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact.
- We value the importance of using sustainable resources. All of our solid substrates are sustainably harvested from forests in Europe New Zealand and Southeast Asia. In the interest of reducing the amount of composite wood products all of our drawer boxes are constructed of solid Radiata Pine. All drawer boxes for cases manufactured in Asia are constructed with English dovetails at the front and back. Each drawer is supported underneath with solid wood corner blocks and attached on full-extension ball-bearing drawer glides for superior quality.
- All of our crib slats are solid Radiata Pine. All crib mattress support slats are Beech. Some of our competitors will state that they are using Asian Hardwood. We will certainly never use solid wood substrates that are harvested from tropical rain forests that could damage our environment. We do not shy away from the fact that we use Rubberwood for many of our collections produced in Asia. Rubberwood is an environmentally friendly medium density hardwood comparable to White Ash that is similar in appearance to many Oak species. Rubberwood is locally sourced within a 600-mile radius of our factory. Initially Rubberwood trees are planted and used for latex production over a 25-30 year life cycle. The trees are then harvested to renew the forest for new latex production while the harvested trees are recycled into furniture production. Therefore Palis commitment to a greener environment is a commitment to each and every one of our customers and the well-being of future generations. Pali the quality and safety you can trust for your children.
- Full-extension ball bearing drawer glides and solid wood corner blocks and supports attached underneath every drawer box at each corner for added strength. English Dovetailing on both front and back of all drawers. Solid fitted wood back panels stability and added strength. Each drawer box is finely sanded and finished with a clear top coat. Solid Radiata Pine drawer boxes. Taller cases feature tip restraint kits. Adjustable nylon glides on cribs and cases to help protect wood floors.
IMAX Catarina Fireplace Screen
KitchenAid KSM150PSGC 5 Qt. Artisan Series Stand Mixer - Gloss Cinnamon
Celestron AstroMaster 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
Char-Griller Trio Gas/Charcoal/Smoker Grill
Coral Coast Ginger Cove 2 Person Canopy Swing
Coral Coast 11-ft. Offset Umbrella with Detachable Netting
Customer Q & A
Your Valid Email