Panama Jack Chairman Red Cypress Adirondack ChairItem#: HN-HOSP130
Spend your time at the beach in stylish comfort on this Panama Jack Chairman of the Boards chair. It is made of red cypress for ultimate durability through seasons of use. The bright red arms complement the surf-themed logo on the back of the chair. The back of this Adirondack chair resembles a surf board to help it blend in with the surrounds at any beach. Stainless steel hardware and durable paint help to keep this chair in great shape throughout the season.
- Offers a mildew-resistant UV finish
- Built with hidden fasteners for a neat look
- Features Adirondack-style & has Panama Jack graphic
- Designed with wide arms and deep seating
- Each piece is crafted by hand from cypress
- Coated with a white finish and has red accents
- Made in the USA
- Measures 31.5W x 34D x 41H in.
Take your seat at the head of the table with the Panama Jack Chairman Red Cypress Adirondack Chair. Crafted from cypress wood and made in the USA, this comfortable chair features the Panama Jack Chairman of the Boards logo that's fully bonded to the body. A white Sherwin Williams paint finish and hidden, stainless steel hardware give this chair a pleasing and durable finish that won't fade or crack outdoors.
About Hospitality Rattan
Hospitality Rattan has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of contract quality rattan, wicker, and bamboo furnishings since 2000. The company's product lines have become dominant in the Casual Rattan, Wicker, and Outdoor Markets because of their quality construction, variety, and attractive design. Designed for buyers who appreciate upscale furniture with a tropical feel, Hospitality Rattan offers a range of indoor and outdoor collections featuring all-aluminum frames woven with Viro or Rehau synthetic wicker fiber that will not fade or crack when subjected to the elements. Hospitality Rattan furniture is manufactured to hospitality specifications and quality standards, which exceed the standards for residential use.
Hospitality Rattan's Environmental Commitment
Hospitality Rattan is continually looking for ways to limit their impact on the environment and is always trying to use the most environmentally friendly manufacturing techniques and materials possible. The company manufactures the highest quality furniture following sound and responsible environmental policies, with minimal impact on natural resources. Hospitality Rattan is also committed to achieving environmental best practices throughout its activity whenever this is practical and takes responsibility for the development and implementation of environmental best practices throughout all operations. Hospitality Rattan maintains a policy of continuous environmental improvement and therefore is a continuing work in progress.
Hospitality Rattan's Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing Process
All of Hospitality Rattan products are green. From its basic raw materials of rattan poles, peels, leather, bamboo, abaca, lampacanay, wood, leather strips, and boards, down to other materials like nails, staples, water-based adhesives, finishes, stains, glazes and packing materials, all have minimum impact to the environment and are safe, biodegradable, recycled, and mostly recyclable. Aside from this, the products have undergone an environmentally-friendly process that makes them "greener." The company's rattan components are sourced from sustained-yield managed forests, which means the methods used to grow and harvest the rattan vines ensure the long-term life of the forest and protect the biodiversity of the forest's ecosystems.
Hospitality Rattan is committed to buying and using all materials, from rattan and hardwood to finishing materials, from reputable and renewable suppliers and seeks appropriate evidence that suppliers are in compliance with this policy. Hospitality Rattan strives to use materials that are processed in an environmentally responsible manner, or consist of a high level of recycled material. Finishing materials and stains used in Hospitality Rattan's furniture products consist of 75% water-based solutions which evaporate upon application with reduced or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The furniture factories use water-based glues, stains, topcoats and other finishes on all of their products. The switch from traditional solvent-based processes to water-based processes involved consolidating several processes by the factories, resulting in an 85% reduction in VOC emissions.
Dimensions & Specifications
31.5W x 34D x 41H in.
The Panama Jack Adirondack Collection
- Adirondack comfort in a high-backed balcony or bar chair
- Deep angled seating with a high slat back and wide arms
- White finish with red accents and Panama Jack emblem
- Hand-crafted in the USA with solid wood and hidden fasteners
- A mildew-resistant, UV-protector is added in the coatings
- Dimensions: 30W x 27D x 50.25H inches
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 51.5L x 20W x 1.5H inches
- Spun polyester fabric designed for outdoor use
- 100% spun polyester fiber filling
- Made in the USA
- Choice of colors in available solids or patterns
- Cleans easily with solution of mild soap and water
- Dimensions: 52L x 20W x 3H in.