Paragon 1911 Storm Snow Cone MakerItem#: HN-PARG062
- Convenient and robust sno-cone maker
- Stainless steel, aluminum and powder-coat finish
- Crushes up to 500 lbs. per hour
- Back-lit sign and blue-tinted plastic side panels
- Safe, durable and easy to clean
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 20W x 16D x 26H in.
Snow Cone Machine
Those plastic tubes filled with colored water that your Mom kept in the freezer were fine once in a while, but when it's time to get it done right, only the Paragon 1911 Storm Snow Cone Maker will do. Crushing up to 500 lbs. of ice per hour, this commercial-grade sno-cone machine is going to provide the best sno-cones possible. The body is crafted from rust-proof stainless steel and aluminum with a powder-coat finish and sides of blue-tinted, shatter-proof polycarbonate. The back-lit sign lets people know what's up, and inside you've got a slanted drip tray. The powerful motor will automatically shut-off if it jams, and then a manual re-set prevents it from starting back up on its own once the jam has been cleared.
Dimensions & Specifications
20W x 16D x 26H in.
# of Amps
ETL tested to UL 197