Parker House Neptune Leather Dual Reclining Sofa in TobaccoItem#: HN-PAK779
- High quality Leggett & Platt mechanisms
- Coomfortable leather in tobacco with nailhad trim
- Reinforced hardwood frames with corner blocks
- Secure padding all around frame
- Arms have zippers in back and on top
- Removable backs to help get through doorways
- Dimensions: 89W x 41D x 41H inches
The Parker House Neptune Leather Dual Reclining Sofa in Tobacco brings echoes of European drawing rooms into your modern home. This handsome traditional-style sofa is securely supported by a solid hardwood frame (with corner blocks for extra stability). Soft 2.2-density foam pads the frame, with a plush tobacco-colored leather upholstery and brass nailhead accents along the arms. Both outer seats feature a convenient push-button recline function and removable back to help navigate through doorways.
About Parker House
Family-owned and family-operated, Parker House Furniture is based in California and has been serving the fine furniture industry since 1946. The company's time-proven quality is an industry standard. Parker House continues its legacy with its newest line of expanding television consoles and entertainment wall systems, plasma TV stands, and accessories. Parker House takes pride in the quality of its furniture and is committed to making customer satisfaction its number one priority.
Dimensions & Specifications
89W x 41D x 41H in.