Parkway SG Booster- Pewter DotsItem#: HN-BRX205
- Belt-positioning booster for children 40 - 120 lbs., 38 - 63 inches tall
- True Side Impact Protection distributes crash force
- Quick-Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts to proper height
- SecureGuard prevents child from sliding under lap belt on impact
- Energy-absorbing foam liner absorbs and distributes crash force
Loaded with safety features, the Parkway SG Booster - Pewter Dots is a belt-positioning booster seat designed for children 40 to 120 lbs. and between 38 and 63 inches in height. These height and weight conditions are to be followed along with the requirement that the vehicle's shoulder belt guide places the belt in the proper position for the child, and the top of the child's ears are below the top of the head restraint. Also, the child must physically fit in the seat and the seat should be no more than 6 years from the date of manufacture.
True Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck, and spine aligned to limit injury.
SecureGuard is a small clip that fits between your child's legs. It slips over the lap section of your vehicle's safety belt to prevent your child from sliding under the lap-belt during impact. This works to minimize the risk of abdominal injury.
- An energy-absorbing foam liner (EPS) absorbs and distributes crash forces
- High density comfort foam provides an extra layer of padding
- Armrests help provide a secure fit and add comfort for your child
- Retractable cup holders - one on each side - for drinks and snacks
- Narrow footprint ideal for 3-across seating
- Color-coded vehicle belt guides indicate the path and proper positioning of vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Removable back for easy conversion to backless booster while still featuring SecureGuard
- Durable and washable cover
Britax has been a leading innovator in child seat safety and ease of use for over 70 years. The bestselling child car seat manufacturer in Europe, Britax came to the United States' market in 1996 and quickly became one of the most-trusted child car seat brands in the country. Dedicated to child safety, Britax puts their products through rigorous testing and works with vehicle manufacturers to come up with vehicle design improvements to enhance child safety and performance of car seats. Britax also realizes that today's parents like to show off their flair for style, and this understanding is reflected in their car seats' unique designs and easy-to-clean fabrics.
Dimensions & Specifications
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Adjust
- Easy to install
Comments about Parkway SG Booster- Pewter Dots:
This booster is easy to assemble and easy to use. My daughter said it is very comfortable and I feel that she is safe!!