Pawleys Island Hammock Storage BagItem#: HN-HS767
If the doctors are right and relaxation leads to better health then a nap in your hammock is the simplest recipe for longevity. Return the favor by keeping your rope hammock out of wind and rain with a hammock storage bag. A durable poly-cotton blend with a drawstring closure will fit large to small rope hammocks and keep them safe and dry, adding years to their life.
- Storage bag in hardy poly-cotton blend
- Features drawstring closure
- Fits any size rope hammock
- Dimensions: 62L x 13W in.
Hammock storage bag
- Accommodates any size hammock plus hanging
hardware (with no pillows or pads attached)
- Drawstring closure
- Dimensions: 62L x 13W inches
- Includes 1-year warranty
Wrap up any Pawleys Island hammock with the Pawleys Island Hammocks Storage Bag. This bag is designed with durable all-weather fabric made from polyester and cotton, which can resist any inclement weather. The original Pawleys Island logo is handsomely printed on the natural-color exterior.
About Pawleys Island
In 1889, the Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock was created at Pawleys Island, one of the oldest summer resorts on the South Carolina coast. When river boat pilot Captain Joshua John Ward found the grass-filled mattresses on his boat too hot in the summer, he decided to make a cool and comfortable cotton rope hammock to use on his boat. After several uncomfortable designs, Cap'n Josh made a hammock using wooden spreaders without knots. This original design has proven to be so comfortable that it's still used in Pawleys Island's popular hammocks, over a century later. Pawleys Island continues to use the highest-quality materials when making its traditional all-cotton rope, spun polyester rope, and DuraCord hammocks. The custom-designed stretcher bars are cut from seasoned Carolina red oak, then steamed, bent, drilled, sanded, and varnished to impart a comfortable sway to the hammock and to spread the rope evenly for optimum stability. The people of The Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock are incredibly proud to be anything but new-fangled. Now 120 years old and counting, they continue to offer the very best of their past, hoping it will help you better enjoy your future.
Dimensions & Specifications
Pawleys Island Hammocks
62L x 13W in.
Assembly Difficulty Level
$39.99 to $41.99
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Polyester fabric covers
- 100% polyester fiber filling for superior comfort
- Available in solids, stripes, and patterns
- 2 ties (11 inches long) for secure attachment
- Zipper closure for easy cover removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water as needed
- Dimensions: 34L x 18W x 8H inches
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance