Pawleys Island Large Steel Swing StandItem#: HN-HS766
The steel swing stand from Pawleys Island will pair with your favorite swing chair like bread and butter. Easy to assemble, light enough to carry so you can make it a movable feast, and crafted of sturdy 12-gauge steel that holds up to 450 lbs. The special powder coating gives a weather-proofing layer and comes in a selection of colors so you can create your own delicious duo.
- Hammock stand is heavy-duty, 12-gauge steel
- Powder coating resists elements
- Easy and tool-free assembly
- Available in your choice of colors
- Dimensions: 5.42L x 6W x 7.42H ft.
- Accommodates swings of 60 inches wide or less
- Simple assembly
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.42L x 6W x 7.42H feet
- Includes 1-year warranty
The Pawleys Island Large Steel Swing Stand will give your single or double Pawleys Island swing a permanent home, but the bonus is that this will be a home that can move. Getting tired of your current view? No problem. Just move your swing stand and take in some new sights. This attractive stand, constructed from 12-gauge steel, can be set up in minutes. The stand also features a Cape Shield powder coat (in your choice of forest green, black, taupe, or bronze) which provides a strong barrier to outdoor elements and rust. Cape Shield powder coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied, environmentally-friendly, industrial coatings on the market.
About Pawleys Island
In 1889, the Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock was created at Pawleys Island, one of the oldest summer resorts on the South Carolina coast. When river boat pilot Captain Joshua John Ward found the grass-filled mattresses on his boat too hot in the summer, he decided to make a cool and comfortable cotton rope hammock to use on his boat. After several uncomfortable designs, Cap'n Josh made a hammock using wooden spreaders without knots. This original design has proven to be so comfortable that it's still used in Pawleys Island's popular hammocks, over a century later. Pawleys Island continues to use the highest-quality materials when making its traditional all-cotton rope, spun polyester rope, and DuraCord hammocks. The custom-designed stretcher bars are cut from seasoned Carolina red oak, then steamed, bent, drilled, sanded, and varnished to impart a comfortable sway to the hammock and to spread the rope evenly for optimum stability. The people of The Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock are incredibly proud to be anything but new-fangled. Now 120 years old and counting, they continue to offer the very best of their past, hoping it will help you better enjoy your future.
Dimensions & Specifications
5.42L x 6W x 7.42H ft.
Pawleys Island Hammocks
Assembly Difficulty Level
Black, Bronze, Taupe
- Durable, comfortable nylon fabric with heavy-duty stitching
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Spreader bar/dowel width: 43.75 inches
- Footrest bar/dowel width: 19.5 inches
- Armrest bar/dowels length: 30 inches
- Top to bottom measures 63 inches
- Three color options available
- Includes heavy-duty eyebolt for hanging
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Integral footrest for full-body relaxation
- Air chair stand sold separately
- Soft-spun 8mm cotton cord is extra-thick and durable
- 100% cotton rope is luxuriously comfortable
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Solid wood spreader bar, varnished for weather resistance
- Choose your favorite color option
- Hanging hardware and chair stand not included
- Spring made from zinc-plated heavy steel
- Accommodates all Pawleys Island hammocks and swings
- Chrome color
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6L x 2W inches