Pawleys Island Linen Textilene Large Poolside Fabric HammockItem#: HN-HS854
Offering the perfect degree of support during hot summer days, this poolside hammock from Pawleys Island Hammocks will allow you to enjoy endless hours of comfort. Featuring solid oak spreader bars, zinc-plated hardware, and high-quality fabric, this modern hammock can easily accommodate two people. Place it near your pool and relax while you tan, read, or listen to your favorite albums. The specially woven fabric dries quickly, so you can sit comfortably even after you've been for a swim.
- Hammock is mildew and fade-proof
- Zinc plated hardware and sturdy oak spreader bars
- Made of tightly woven neutral Textilene material
- Can hold up to 450 lbs.
- Measures 4.5W x 13L ft.
Hammock, hanging hardware
You'll be as cool as a cucumber when you relax in the Pawleys Island Linen Textilene Large Poolside Fabric Hammock. The perfect place to lounge poolside - perhaps with a frosty beverage - this hammock has comfort covered in spades. The tightly woven Textilene fabric dries almost instantly so you can relax in comfort (and style) after a dip in the pool. Solid oak spreader bars feature a gorgeous finish that ensures worry-free care and durability. Mildew and fade resistant, this baby will keep its beauty for years. With enough room for two, it will be easy to find someone to share in the comfort with you. So kick back, and enjoy the pool. You've earned it.
About Pawleys Island
In 1889, the Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock was created at Pawleys Island, one of the oldest summer resorts on the South Carolina coast. When river boat pilot Captain Joshua John Ward found the grass-filled mattresses on his boat too hot in the summer, he decided to make a cool and comfortable cotton rope hammock to use on his boat. After several uncomfortable designs, Cap'n Josh made a hammock using wooden spreaders without knots. This original design has proven to be so comfortable, that it's still used in Pawleys Island's popular hammocks, over a century later.
Pawleys Island continues to use the highest quality materials when making their traditional all-cotton rope, spun polyester rope, and DuraCord hammocks. Their custom-designed stretcher bars are cut from seasoned Carolina red oak, then steamed, bent, drilled, sanded, and varnished to impart a comfortable sway to the hammock and to spread the rope evenly for optimum stability.
The people of The Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock are incredibly proud to be anything but new-fangled. Now 120 years old and counting, they continue to offer the very best of their past hoping it will help you better enjoy your future.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 ft. 8 in.
4 ft. 5 in.
Hanging Hardware Included
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
Pawleys Island Hammocks
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Polyester fabric covers
- 100% polyester fiber filling for superior comfort
- Available in solids, stripes, and patterns
- 2 ties (11 inches long) for secure attachment
- Zipper closure for easy cover removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water as needed
- Dimensions: 34L x 18W x 8H inches
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance
- A best seller with fantastic customer reviews
- Canvas bag designed for spreader bar hammocks
- Preserves your hammock to extend its life
- Drawstring closure keeps hammock securely inside
- Reads "Hammocks.com: Accomplish Nothing..."
- Please note: This bag does not fit over pillow top style hammocks
- Tree-friendly hammock suspension system
- Allows hanging on trees or sturdy objects up to 20 feet apart
- Constructed of heavy-duty weather-resistant nylon
- Product weight is 1 lb.; Strength tested to 400 lbs.
- Tree straps work with all types of hammocks
- Includes: 2 tree straps and 3x5-inch travel bag
- Each strap measures 65L x 1.5W inches