Pawleys Island Regency Sand Large Quilted Sunbrella Fabric HammockItem#: HN-HS758
This hammock has definitely earned its stripes. Made of the finest outdoor material -- soft-but-tough Sunbrella fabric -- you're guaranteed years of backyard enjoyment. The bed is roomy enough for two, quilted for extra comfort, and graced with big stripes in soft naturals. Solid oak spreader bars beautifully varnished and super strong DuraCord rope and hanging hardware complete the five-star package.
- Bed is quilted bed for comfort, big enough for 2
- Made of fade-, stain- and weather-resistant Sunbrella fabric
- Enjoy the durability of synthetic but the softness of cotton
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed dimensions: 6 ft. 8 in. L x 4 ft. 6 in. W
Hammock, 2 Tree hooks, 2 S hooks
What's Not Included
- Zinc-plated hanging hardware includes 2 tree hooks and 2 S hooks
- Beige-colored ropes of all-weather, fade-resistant DuraCord
- Synthetic rope has the look and feel of cotton
- Sunbrella fabric resists fading, staining, rot, mold, and mildew
- Polyester fiberfill batting for a cushiony soft surface
- Hammock stand sold separately
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Overall length: 13 feet
- Overall dimensions: 13L x 4.5W feet
- Includes 1-year warranty
Even without sand in your backyard, the Pawleys Island Regency Sand Large Quilted Fabric Hammock transports you to a relaxing beach setting. This durable quilted fabric hammock from Pawleys Island evokes a sense of seaside leisure with its sand-colored hues. The hammock is crafted from two layers of all-weather, solution-dyed, cotton-soft Sunbrella fabric with stripes of vellum and heather beige. White-oak spreader bars are hand-dipped multiple times in honey-gold marine spar varnish, and the DuraCord ropes offer lasting strength.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry. For more specifics on maintaining Sunbrella fabrics, visit Sunbrella.com.
About Pawleys Island
In 1889, the Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock was created at Pawleys Island, one of the oldest summer resorts on the South Carolina coast. When river boat pilot Captain Joshua John Ward found the grass-filled mattresses on his boat too hot in the summer, he decided to make a cool and comfortable cotton rope hammock to use on his boat. After several uncomfortable designs, Cap'n Josh made a hammock using wooden spreaders without knots. This original design has proven to be so comfortable that it's still used in Pawleys Island's popular hammocks, over a century later. Pawleys Island continues to use the highest-quality materials when making its traditional all-cotton rope, spun polyester rope, and DuraCord hammocks. The custom-designed stretcher bars are cut from seasoned Carolina red oak, then steamed, bent, drilled, sanded, and varnished to impart a comfortable sway to the hammock and to spread the rope evenly for optimum stability. The people of The Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock are incredibly proud to be anything but new-fangled. Now 120 years old and counting, they continue to offer the very best of their past, hoping it will help you better enjoy your future.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 ft. 8 in.
4 ft. 6 in.
Hanging Hardware Included
Pawleys Island Hammocks
Assembly Difficulty Level
$99.98 to $119.99
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength
- Durable powder coating for weather-resistance
- Product weight is 50 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembles in under 10 minutes with no tools
- Dimensions: 13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
- 12-gauge steel hammock stand
- Easy tool-free spring-pin assembly
- Cape Shield powder coat resists elements
- Available in an assortment of colors
- Dimensions: 15L x 4W x 4H feet
- Classic-style hammock pillow
- All-weather fabric in Leaf Chambray color
- Polyester fiber-fill batting
- Resistant to rot, mold, mildew, and fading
- Dimensions: 34L x 16W inches