Peg Perego Aria Twin 60/40 Side by Side Stroller - GeraniumItem#: HN-PPG236
- Accommodates twins or different ages
- Lightweight and easily fits through standard doors
- Travel system compatible; accommodates car seat
- Freestanding when folded
- Weighs 19.4 lbs.
What's Not Included
Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 infant car seat
Bright red and super versatile, the Peg Perego Aria Twin 60/40 Side by Side Stroller - Geranium is the perfect choice for parents of twins or two young children of different ages. It's compatible with the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat (not included), which sits on the 60-in. side of the stroller; your older child can sit on the 40-in. side. When your infant grows out of the car seat, he can sit on the 40-in. side, while your older child moves to the larger side. Each child gets his own hood with a loop to dangle a toy; each hood adjusts individually. Each child also gets his own snack tray, and each tray can be opened or removed individually to give you easy access to your kids. All these features -- and this stroller still fits through a standard doorway!
- Open: 31W x 31.5D x 40.5H inches
- Folded: 31W x 12.17D x 37.5H inches
- Versatile configurations
- Can place car seat on 60-in. side, young child on other
- Older child on 60-in. side, younger child on other
- Individual hoods with loops to hang toys
- Individual reclining backrests
- Individual child trays for snacks
- Trays open and remove for easy access to children
About Peg Perego
After the birth of his infant son in 1949, Giuseppe Perego was unhappy with the minimal selection of juvenile products and decided to design his own baby carriage. His wife added beautiful, functional fabrics, and the overall aesthetics caught the attention of other parents in the Peregos' small Italian neighborhood. They were inundated with requests by neighbors for carriages of their own, and Peg Perego was born. Before long, the company was introducing high chairs, strollers, and other juvenile products. With each new product, the family commitment to quality continued. Always thinking forward, Peg Perego has never rested on past products or designs; it continues to stay current with parents' changing needs and new research that highlights the health and safety of infants and juveniles.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
45 lbs. per Seat
- Attaches easily to most strollers
- Keeps the sun out of your child's face
- Classic black goes with any stroller
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Stowed
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy To Steer
- Doesn't Clip in Easily
- Air travel
Comments about Peg Perego Aria Twin 60/40 Side by Side Stroller - Geranium:
Super lightweight , I just recieved this stroller before couple of days , instead of the tandem one and it's much much better and almost ready to use.
Service and delivery comments:
Service are perfect , I recieved it so quickly .