Peg Perego Pliko Mini Lightweight Stroller - NeonItem#: HN-PPG228
- Compact and lightweight; take anywhere
- Backrest has 3 recline positions
- Adjustable leg rest
- One-hand umbrella fold; no bending over
- Weighs 13 lbs.
Bright and cheerful in rainbow colors, the Peg Perego Pliko Mini Lightweight Stroller - Neon is featherlight and easy to take with you everywhere. It folds down to a compact size that's easy to stow in your trunk along with groceries and other items. Its easy, one-hand umbrella fold requires no bending over, and the stroller is freestanding when folded, so it won't fall in the dirt when you have to let go of it to round up your child. Baby will be secure and comfortable, with a five-point safety harness, 3-position reclining backrest, and adjustable leg rest. The suspension wheels can swivel or lock in front, providing maximum maneuverability when you need it; they also have a color accent to match the seat for added style. The full hood has a window and a loop to dangle your child's favorite toy, and the adjustable push handles feature a bottle holder on one side.
- Open: 19.25W x 33.33D x 40.25H inches
- Folded: 13.5W x 13D x 37.5H inches
- Stands alone when folded
- Central handle for folding; side handle for carrying
- 5-point safety harness
- Full hood with window and loop to dangle toy
- Suspension wheels with swivel or lock on front
- Wheels have color accent matching seat upholstery
- Adjustable push handles with bottle holder
About Peg Perego
After the birth of his infant son in 1949, Giuseppe Perego was unhappy with the minimal selection of juvenile products and decided to design his own baby carriage. His wife added beautiful, functional fabrics, and the overall aesthetics caught the attention of other parents in the Peregos' small Italian neighborhood. They were inundated with requests by neighbors for carriages of their own, and Peg Perego was born. Before long, the company was introducing high chairs, strollers, and other juvenile products. With each new product, the family commitment to quality continued. Always thinking forward, Peg Perego has never rested on past products or designs; it continues to stay current with parents' changing needs and new research that highlights the health and safety of infants and juveniles.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
- Attaches easily to most strollers
- Keeps the sun out of your child's face
- Classic black goes with any stroller