Perky Pet Evenseed Squirrel Dilemma Bird FeederItem#: HN-OIN155
- Wire barrier protects against squirrel damage
- 12 feeding ports; easy to refill and clean
- May be hung or pole-mounted
- Holds up to 4 pounds and 3 different types of seeds
- Dimensions: 5.3W x 4.9D x 19.02H inches
1 Wild bird feeder
What's Not Included
Safeguard your feeder, and eliminate squirrel damage with the Evenseed™ Squirrel Dilemma! Not only will this sturdy metal-cage design elongate the life of your feeder, but its 3-in-1 Evenseed™technology will allow you to serve three different types of seed!
The Perky-Pet® Evenseed™ Squirrel Dilemma, an innovative squirrel proof bird feeder, features a wire barrier that protects against squirrel damage. It has a four-pound seed capacity and contains three separate seed compartments allowing for three different seed types to attract different types of birds. The clear seed containers make it easy to monitor the seed levels and provide for ease of refilling and cleaning.
The design of this squirrel proof bird feeder provides a unique option within the industry. The silo style with three separate seed bays adds to the endless bevy of options Perky-Pet® continues to provide the birding public - keeping squirrels out and letting birds in!
Remember to clean your squirrel proof bird feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution.
Dimensions & Specifications
5.3W x 4.9D x 19.02H in.
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.
- Adjustable railing hook
- Extends to 36H inches
- Attaches to railings up to 3.25W inches
- Weather resistant
- 16 fl. oz. cleaner for bird houses and feeders
- All-natural - even safe on bird seed
- Easily removes mold, dirt, and bird droppings
- Effective on odors
- Protects houses, feeders and seed from infection from mold
- Cleans away mold without harming birds
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Clean
- Good Depth
- Good Height
- Stays Put
- Large Birds
- Small Birds
Comments about Perky Pet Evenseed Squirrel Dilemma Bird Feeder:
Great feeder for tree clinging birds; woodpeckers really do well on this - pileated and especially the red-headed... however, NOT SQUIRREL PROOF! Even put a baffle above the feeder; squirrel hangs by his hind feet at the top of the baffle, slowly lowers himself down the baffle while his weight pushes the baffle closer to the feeder; then he lets his hind feet go and catches himself with his front feet on the feeder. Hangs upside down and stuffs his face.