Perky Pet Hummingbird Oasis Plastic FeederItem#: HN-OIN174
- Shatterproof feeder with red accents
- 6 feeding ports shaped like flowers
- Holds up to 16 ounces of nectar
- Bright red top with yellow flower ports
- Dimensions: 10.14W x 2.31D x 10H inches
1 hummingbird feeder
What's Not Included
The Perky-Pet® Hummingbird Oasis Plastic Feeder is one of our most versatile hummingbird feeders. This feeder will attract the tiny birds with its bright red outside and sweet nectar inside.
The Hummingbird Oasis Feeder features six feeding ports, an ant moat, and holds up to 16 ounces of nectar. The feeder comes with a brass hanging rod, but may also be mounted on a pole.
For best results, use Perky-Pet® Instant Nectar. This specially blended nectar is easy to use, and requires no boiling.
Remember to clean your feeder every 2-3 days with mild soap and water solution, more often in very warm climates or seasons. The feeder may be cleaned with the Perky-Pet® Cleaning Mop.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.14W x 2.31D x 10H in.
6 Feeding Ports
- Easy-to-maneuver foam end
- Helps prevent mold and mildew
- Perfect for hummingbird and oriole feeders
- 7L x 2W x 1H inches
- 16 fl. oz. of nectar feeder cleanser
- Easily removes mold, dirt, nectar lines
- Also removes sugar build-up in tubes
- Not harmful to birds if mixed in nectar
- All-natural and environmentally friendly
- Rust-resistant metal hook hangs feeders, planters, and great for wind chimes, too
- Carries up to 35 lbs.
- Elegant, sturdy design won't harm tree branches
- Dimensions: 12L x 5W inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Perky Pet Hummingbird Oasis Plastic Feeder:
Perky Pet makes great little hummingbird feeders and this is one of the better choices. It's quite easy to clean, a bonus since this should be done often. The surprise is that it would stand any chance of working when you pass the hanger thru the wrong direction, as you have it pictured on your site. You see, all of the nectar would wind up in a big puddle on the ground. Hmmm...