Petersen Commercial Parkhill Picnic TableItem#: HN-PMC016
- Reinforced steel picnic table
- Perfect for a variety of outdoor uses
- Dimensions: 81L x 81W x 30H inches
This durable, Petersen Parkhill picnic table offers the resilience of reinforced steel and is built to last. Its rugged construction and comfortable build makes it ideal for any outdoor patio or deck. Weather resistant, this picnic table is virtually maintenance-free, and exceeds any industry standard of strength and resilience.
About Petersen Manufacturing Company
Petersen Manufacturing Site Furnishings, located in Denison, Iowa, is a nationally recognized leader in the production of high-quality precast concrete site amenities. For more than 90 years, Petersen Manufacturing has been setting the standard for quality products. Petersen precast site furnishings offer maximum durability and minimum maintenance. The rugged steel reinforced construction makes them an ideal solution for outdoor use. Yet the gentle beauty, enhanced by a variety of color and texture options, offers versatility that will add aesthetic value to property-indoors and out.
Dimensions & Specifications
81L x 81W x 30H inches
19.5L x 14W inches
Choose From 12 Options
- Innovative patent-pending pop-up frame design
- UV-treated, mildew-resistant, water-repellant fabric cover
- High-impact, injection-molded connectors
- Provides more than 70 square feet of coverage
- Four-position vertical adjustment from 4'1" - 4'10"
- Fits tables up to 10 feet long
- Tilt-mount brackets adjust to 20° in either direction
- Easy setup and tear-down in minutes
- Includes easy, step-by-step instructions
- Steel, square trash receptacle
- 32-gallon capacity
- Includes liner and protective domed lid
- Hefty 110-lb. receptacle stays in place
- Available in a variety of vibrant thermoplastic-coated colors
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
- Dimensions: 23L x 23W x 36.5H inches
- Sturdy metal construction
- Available in charcoal or bronze finishes
- Pole removes from base for easy cleaning
- Large base holds a great deal of ash
- Weighs 20 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16 diam. x 39H inches