Petmate Navigator Plastic KennelItem#: HN-DOS167
$39.99 to $199.99
- Durable plastic construction
- 360-degree ventilation
- 2-way opening door
- Nut and bolt airline compatibility
- Divider included
- Microban antimicrobial protection
- Color options available
- Size options for 10-90 lbs.
The Petmate Navigator Plastic Kennel is designed to offer rugged durability for training and travel. This kennel features a durable plastic construction with 360-degree ventilation ports. Its 2-way opening door features a sturdy turn dial latch. An included wire divider lets this kennel grow with your pet. It’s also nut and bolt airline-compatible. It assembles in seconds and features a Microban antimicrobial protective coating that resists bacteria. Color and size options available.
Size per pound max:
- Up to 10 lbs. 19 in. – 18L x 27W x 11L in.
- 10-15 lbs. 24 in. - 24.5L x 17W x 15H in.
- 20-30 lbs. 28 in. – 28L x 20W x 18H in.
- 30-50 lbs. 32 in. - 32L x 21W x 23 in.
- 50-70 lbs. 36 in. – 36L x 23W x 27W in.
- 70-90 lbs. 40 in. - 40L x 26W x 26L in.
One of the most respected and trusted names in the pet supplies industry, Petmate gave America its first airline-approved pet carrier more than 45 years ago. Through the years, Petmate refined the original carrier design, and by 1968 it began making the plastic kennel that's become the industry standard. Located in Arlington, Texas, Petmate leads kennel sales worldwide, but it's also an industry leader in pet feeding and watering systems, liter management products, and a wide variety of cat products. Petmate is dedicated to designing and manufacturing quality pet products to make your experience of being a pet parent more enjoyable.
Dimensions & Specifications
Maximum Weight Limit (lbs)
10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 90
Airline Approved, Eco-Friendly
Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small
Choose From 6 Options