Picc-a-dilly Bum Gargoyle StatueItem#: HN-ORL345
- Bum picking gargoyle brings fun to your decor
- Constructed of strong fiberglass resin
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Great gothic stone finish
- Dimensions: 12W x 10D x 15H inches; 12 lbs.
This Picc-a-Dilly Bum Gargoyle Statue is expertly crafted with lifelike detail. For a fun and humorous accent, place this gargoyle in your garden on patio. Made of lightweight fiberglass resin, this sculpture has the appearance of gothic stone. This statue is weather-resistant.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
12W x 10D x 15H inches
- Constructed from durable PVC vinyl
- Hexagon with A-frame roof
- UV-protected for lasting beauty
- Maintenance-free; never needs painting
- Ground anchors included
- Dimensions: 36 diam. x 72H inches
- Assembly required