A&E Cage Co. Pitched Roof AviaryItem#: HN-AEC209
- Welded steel bar construction
- Powder coat finish
- Bar spacing: .5 inch
- Two-story pitched roof design
- Size options available
Cage, casters, 2 perches, 4 plastic feeding stations, slide out metal grill, plastic tray
The Pitched Roof Aviary offers a spacious interior for small birds to fly and be active. This cage has a two-story pitched roof design, making up dual cages top and bottom. This aviary cage is made of welded steel bar construction with .5 inches between bars. It features two large front doors, a slide-out metal grill and plastic tray for easy access, dual wood perches, and four plastic feeding stations. It has smooth rolling casters for mobility and a non-toxic powder coat finish.
About A&E Cage
This bird cage is designed and manufactured by A&E Cage Co., LLC. The company is a family-owned and family-operated birdcage company with over 30 years experience in the pet industry. Based in Burlington, N.J., A&E Cage offers a wide selection of aviaries, bird carriers, and bird toys, and numerous styles of bird cages to keep your pet birds happy and healthy.
Dimensions & Specifications
A and E Cage Co.
38L x 29W x 74H in., 43L x 32W x 79H in.
Configuration, Single Story, Two Story
- Has all kinds of attachments for birds to grab
- Birds will love the rope, and frayed material at top
- Wooden balls and beads are great for grabbing
- Rope-wrapped perch provides great stability
- Measures 14W x 10.5D x 33.5L inches
- Great for little, medium, and large birds
- Easily clips to the top of the birdcage
- Rope and wood construction
- Swing with rope
- Provides exercise as birds walk
- Attached toys offer endless entertainment options
- Dimensions: 17L x 12W inches
$349.99 to $499.99
- Made of genuine Java wood
- Non-toxic natural finish
- Perfect for small birds or reptiles
- Enhances animal enclosure
- Available in various sizes